Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Head lolling in the Joie I anchor

(4 Posts)
eviltwin1098 Sat 22-Aug-15 22:51:41

Has anyone else had issues with this? i i think that I was told that there was a wedge I could get to prevent this from happening, has anyone got one?

WhyCantIuseTheNameIWant Wed 30-Sep-15 22:42:53

No idea about a wedge, but we got ds a little neck pillow.

Used it in the car seat, rucksack thing to carry him... Anywhere else he wanted to use it.

Came from a walking/outdoor shop. Probably where we got the rucksack from!

sam289 Fri 27-Nov-15 21:10:19

hi, did you ever get sorted with you i anchor problem? i also have the same issue, if you are interested please join www.facebook.com/groups/802697999840967/ there are a few of us with the same problem.

eviltwin1098 Sat 04-Jun-16 22:33:56

Hi, I've only just seen this and just asked to join the face book group. Did you get your issue sorted as I have only really done short journeys since I originally posted so kind of gave up but now that I have seen all the issues want to join the fight:-) I was thinking that I would just turn her around as the head lolling is not so bad forward facing but kind of defeats the object of spending heaps on a rear facing car seat.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now