Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

RF isofix stage 1 seat for under £150?

(2 Posts)
joaninha103 Wed 21-Jan-15 18:01:22

It's early days yet (time to start saving up wink) but looking out for a stage 1 or 1-2-3 car seat for not too ££. Ideally isofix and rear facing or rear-then-forward facing. Really can't afford to spend much more than £100, up to £150 at a push and just wondering what you can recommend?

AliceMum09 Thu 22-Jan-15 13:12:00

For just over your budget you could get the Hauck Varioguard from Tesco Mothercare have it for £180. I think that's about the only ISOFIX rear facing seat that you are going to get for your budget.

It's not ISOFIX, but you could also look at the Joie Stages because that overs Group 0+, 1 and 2 so it's good value for money.

You could keep an eye out for Mothercare sales or vouchers, or use Clubcard vouchers for Tesco if you have them. Also, what about asking family and friends for money towards the car seat for your baby's first birthday? I'm sure if people were asking what you wanted they wouldn't mind that suggestion, I know I would gladly contribute to a new car seat rather than a toy that would probably be thrown aside in favour of the box it came in! I know my mum has just bought a 'little something' for the baby to open and given us money for car seats etc in the past, and when your children are so small they don't understand the concept of birthday and Christmas presents anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now