Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

HELP!! Need a Group 1 (preferably erf) car seat for a 3 door Peugeot 206

(1 Post)
GammaDelta Sun 04-Jan-15 23:15:43

Hi all. I am looking for a ERF combination car seat for a small 3 door Peugeot 206. I have tried Britax dual fix, Maxi cosy 2 way pearl, Maxi cosi Axiss Fix, Cybex Pallas 2fix, Britax eclipse and first class plus. . They either don't fit or leave almost no space when fitted behind the passanger seat. I have been very kindly advised by the mothercare car seat fitting advisor that I should get a new car. sad hmm . I wanted to get an erf seat but since the most popular models are not working I am ready to go for front facing. Please advise if you know of any decent car seat that can fit in this small car. I am in the process of buying a new house so new car is postponed for a few months. hence we were thinking of getting a erf seat for now that can fit comfortably once we buy a bigger car in a few months time. my DS is 13mo. Please help. I would prefer a Erf if possible if not then I will buy front facing. TIA.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now