Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing car seats. To find out which products have won Mumsnet Best, go to Reviews. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

something like a trunki boostapak

(5 Posts)
writtenguarantee Sun 14-Dec-14 11:17:22

my memory may be wrong, but we got DD1 a trunki boostapak for 20 pounds a few years ago and now they seem to be going for 45.

is there anything equivalent out there that isn't so dear?

ThinkIveBeenHacked Sun 14-Dec-14 11:19:50

£45 is a reasonable price for a booster! Mind, if Id bought one once upon a time for £20 I would probably think "grrrr why is it pricier?" but it is still an appropriate price.

AliceMum09 Sun 14-Dec-14 17:37:32

There is that inflatable one isn't there? The Bubblebum? Not sure I'd trust it, but agree that £45 is a bit steep for a Boostapac. I bought our Boostapac from Amazon, that must have been the cheapest place about a year ago and I seem to think it was £30+ but not £40.

Do they have them in Argos? If I find that something costs the same wherever I'm going to buy it from I sometimes go to Argos and use Nectar points to get something off the price.

33goingon64 Sun 14-Dec-14 17:51:03

We took Trunki Boostapak on holiday and it was great, definitely worth the money. You can fit all you need for the day inside it too: spare clothes, bottle, wipes, snack, suncream etc.

Tiggywunkle Mon 15-Dec-14 13:36:16

We have a Boostapak and a Bubblegum, and the Boostapak is much better IMHO. The Bubblegum resides in the car for emergencies. The Boostapak is used every day by DD as she comes home via school transport - they didn't want her to use anything, but I insisted.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: