Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Which ERF seats would fit into a small car - 3dr Peugeot 208

(3 Posts)
theclockticksslowly Tue 02-Dec-14 05:23:38

Hi, I'm looking for the next stage car seat for my DD. I want an ERF seat but it needs to fit into a small car.

I don't have a ton of money to spend so unfortunately the really expensive ones are likely to be out of the question. I've seen the Joie ones and read good things on here about them - bit confused by the different models though. Any tips?

I once came across a website that you could enter your car details in and it would say which seats would fit but for the life of me I can't remember what site it was. Does anyone know what site I'm thinking of?

Thanks!

nicm Sun 21-Dec-14 17:57:23

hi, my sil has a Peugeot 207 3door and I have used the britax two way elite and the britax hiway 2 in it. I'd say they both use about the same space but i find the twe is easier to get a good fit in the back seat. normally it goes behind the passenger seat. when both ds' were in the rf seats the twe went in the front and the hiway in behind it.

smile

TeaPleaseBob Wed 07-Jan-15 18:54:30

I believe the axkid minikid is meant to be pretty compact and rear faces until 25kg. I'm looking into it as next seat for us.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now