Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Britax first class plus - anywhere I can buy JUST the newborn insert?

(6 Posts)
MiaowTheCat Sun 19-May-13 18:41:49

Can't find one on a quick googling - we took it out when DD1 did that annoying growing thing kids have a nasty habit of, and now we want to play musical carseats and use the seat again for DD2 (I'm sick of lumping an infant carrier around basically) but can I hell find the safe place I put the newborn insert?!

I've never used ebay so no idea of there - would rather find a retailer that sells them but don't seem to be having any luck.

Or does anyone know where the hell I put ours?!

JoyceDivision Sun 19-May-13 18:44:58

They come as part of the car seat, however in our local halfords some one had takne the ex display and left the insert so i bartered with the manager and he let me have it for a fiver !

Would def suggest ebay, as they'll hardly be used.I know I don't have mine anymore otheriwse I'd happily have sent you it

SmellsLikeWeenSpirits Sun 19-May-13 18:51:25

Have you tried contacting them? I broke the polystyrene bit, phoned them up and they sent out a new one, for the cost of postage

MiaowTheCat Sun 19-May-13 19:03:56

Might fire off an email to them when I get a second - also going to try freecycle but I never get any luck there really. If needs be we can keep the seat back till she hits the point where the insert would be removed but it's a fair way off.

Driving me bonkers that I can't find where I put it though!

SmellsLikeWeenSpirits Sun 19-May-13 19:46:35

Just phone them. You can tell them exactly what you need, they can tell you if they have one and take payment and you'll have what you need within a day or two

MiaowTheCat Thu 23-May-13 09:15:04

Crisis was averted - I found it chucked right at the bottom of the behind the sofa mess-hiding area!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now