Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Which Best Buy reviews???

(5 Posts)
justforinfo Fri 12-Oct-12 14:19:00

Hi,

I was on here a few months ago and read somewhere that Which only use the crash test result as 30-40% of the overall result for a child seat's safety, and put the colour of the seat first along with comfort etc. I actually saw the table of how they award a best buy broken down which backed this up at being 40% crash test and the rest fitting and seat colours but I can't find it anywhere and desperately need it!

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've subscribed to Which? to find it but having no luck!

Bunbaker Fri 12-Oct-12 14:26:10

Do you have a log in for their website? I do and can't find anything that would suggest that colour is more important than crash test safety.

justforinfo Fri 12-Oct-12 14:29:48

Yeah I've logged in now but it doesn't say anything anymore, I definitely seen it a few months ago, it wouldn't surprise me if they've 'hidden' it to make them look better :/ Just want that breakdown lol!

TirednessKills Fri 12-Oct-12 14:44:06

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

justforinfo Mon 15-Oct-12 13:26:54

Yeah, The fitting is definitely important, It's just, you know when you've seen something that's really shocked you and then you go and try and find the evidence and it's not there anymore - grrr! Hopefully they've improved their scoring now, just wanted to know I'm not going crazy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now