Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Maxi cosi cabriofix 'stuck' on bugaboo chameleon ?!!

(5 Posts)
scarletforya Sun 15-Jul-12 17:22:32

Hi,

I have a Maxi cosi carseat and bugaboo chameleon which was handed down to me, so I'm not totally familiar with it yet blush

I seem to have got the maxi cosi cabriofix 'stuck' on the bugaboo and I can't seem to get it off on its own without the adaptors staying attached to it too. I can't get the carseat back into the car with the flippin adaptors still stuck on it and today I had to give up and walk home instead.....luckily it wasn't raining!

Can anyone Please advise?

soandsosmum Sun 15-Jul-12 17:31:56

I've always left mine on, sorry!

Hope someone comes along who can help!

scarletforya Sun 15-Jul-12 18:35:07

thanks!!

scarletforya Sun 15-Jul-12 18:51:24

ah! managed it at last!! needed more brute force!!

3rdbump Tue 23-Jun-15 11:47:22

Am having se problem. The button that you press to release the seat from the adapters has jammed in. Been sitting in the effing car park for an hour with a new born not being able to do anything. Oh is pissed as has to leave work to come rescue us. Would walk but 8 mile from home :/ I could throw this heap of shit away am so mad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now