Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Car seat for Toyota Aygo

(6 Posts)
Whathashappenedtomyboobs Fri 21-Oct-11 17:08:21

My 9 month old needs the next car seat, I have a Aygo so space is extremely limited and I'm reluctant to buy a new car because it's so economical to run.

Can anyone recommend a suitable car seat?

nicm Fri 21-Oct-11 17:34:25

hi, you could look at the britax hi-way car seatwww.incarsafetycentre.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/30/products_id/48?osCsid=o291v1d8s8p3ej3hstipan4lm4 . i have 2, one for ds2 and one for mindee, and they take up less room than my two way elite. they feel very sturdy and have passed the swedish plus test.

smile

Whathashappenedtomyboobs Fri 21-Oct-11 17:47:29

That looks great, is there a group 123 that compact? and it has to be forward facing as the car is a 3 door!!!

onetwothreefourfive Sat 22-Oct-11 18:53:58

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

nicm Sat 22-Oct-11 23:07:48

i've had my hi-way and 2 way elite in 3 door cars too. if you really want a ff seat i would wait longer to move your dc. most go up to 13kgs and it's much safer to have them in it to the limit than ff.

smile

lenats31 Mon 24-Oct-11 09:38:13

Here:

www.sikkerautostol.dk/2010/09/ejer-af-lille-bil/

The Graco seat will be Okay for some. The Fair G needs very little space.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now