Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Bubblebum or Trunki Boostapak?

(3 Posts)
Tolalola Mon 19-Sep-11 15:58:52

Sorry, have copied from Chat as I'd forgotten there was a product review section blush.

Has anyone used either of the above? Any opinions? It's quite hard to tell advantages/disadvantages of them from the websites and I've never seen either in person, so to speak.

Are they both legal in the UK for children who are aged under 4 or do the regulations go on height/weight, not age? DS is quite tall and is over 40lbs, but still uses a 5 point harness seat at home.

We're coming on holiday to the UK in November/December when DS will be about a month away from being 4 and we'd love to not have to lug a giant car seat with us.

Loopymumsy Mon 19-Sep-11 21:33:15

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Hulababy Mon 19-Sep-11 21:40:31

We've has a Trunki seat/pack for 2 or 3 years now and have been really happy with it. We bought it initially for holidays but it lives in the car and is used as one of our booster seats regualrly. DD is now 9y and although tall enough for no car seat she, and I, prefer her to use one and this fits the bill

DD has used the trunki seat as an overnight back when going to stay with grandparents and also as her hand luggage on lots of plane journeys.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now