Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Jane Montecarlo R1 plus xtend?

(2 Posts)
ComradeJing Tue 13-Sep-11 04:13:26

DD is 8 months and between 9.5 - 10kg. As we are based overseas I'm not going to be able to keep popping to the UK to get car seats and the range here is hideously expensive and imported in Mothercare or doesn't exist. So I need, really, a G1-3 car seat that is isofix. The Jane Montecarlo R1 plus xtend seems to tick all the boxes but I can't find reviews on which or MN.

Does anyone have it? What are your thoughts?

aswellasyou Tue 13-Sep-11 11:13:56

I haven't got any experience of the Montecarlo, sorry. The Cybex Pallas-Fix is very similar but looks more comfotable to me. You still need to use the seatbelt on both of them so I don't see the point in paying extra for it to be isofix personally-it's no safer-but that's obviously your choice. You should get a good 6 months out of your infant carrier still though so you have plenty of time to choose. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now