Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

car seat for a daewoo matiz

(7 Posts)
annebuttercup Mon 29-Aug-11 19:55:21

Does anyone know which car seat fits a daewoo matiz? DH had to get a car and we went for something small, Kiddicare couldn't suggest which seat would be best. We have a 6 1/2 month old who is quite small (under 12lbs, she was a bit prem!) so will be using it for quite some time!
Thanks

thisisyesterday Mon 29-Aug-11 20:00:02

according to the Britax fit-finder either of their baby-safe seats will fit the daewoo matiz

i['d recommend them, they're very good safety-wise and also have a higher back than the popular maxi cosi seats so will last a longer time, and they have a 5 point harness instead of 3 point which most infant carriers have

thisisyesterday Mon 29-Aug-11 20:01:35

good price on amazon

thisisyesterday Mon 29-Aug-11 20:02:50

omg this is such a good price tesco

annebuttercup Tue 30-Aug-11 19:35:41

Thanks thisisyesterday! I think it will be a Britax! Tesco great price tho!

thisisyesterday Tue 30-Aug-11 20:33:24

oh i'm so glad you're getting one, it's such a brilliant price i was sitting here thinking who else can i recommend one to lol.

jocie Sat 03-Sep-11 22:27:04

britax first class which can be rf til 13kg and then ff til 18kg fits as my mum had a matiz and thats the only 1 that would fit cos of buckle cruch (there are 2 routing routes on the first class). My ds2 stayed rf in it til he was 2 as he only then reached 13kg.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now