Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Will a BeSafe Izi Combi Isofix fit in a VW Polo?

(4 Posts)
MrsCog Sun 21-Aug-11 10:40:57

Hi everyone, I'm only 11+3 with DC1 but already my brain is aching trying to work out the conundrum of car seats. Have read around a lot and the BeSafe Izi Combi Isofix seems to tick all boxes and be popular (and I assume cost is kind of only the same as buying two seats anyway?) but I don't know how I could find out if it could fit in to my 2006 5 dr Polo - anyone got any ideas or experience?

aswellasyou Sun 21-Aug-11 11:22:26

The 1999 version of the Polo is in the fitting list here. I don't know if the 2006 version is the same as the 1999.

moonstorm Sat 27-Aug-11 19:07:29

PIL have newer polo. The seat fits, but is very upright in it anf it takes a lot of space, so front passenger is squashed.

Other than that, yes...

thisisyesterday Sat 03-Sep-11 22:19:48

MrsCog... if you want something to use from birth then I wouldn't get the besafe.
or rather, i would maybe get it, but use an infant carrier to start with

although it is classed as birth+ the manufacturers recommend that it's only used from 6 months onwards as it is not reclined enough for a newborn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now