Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Entertainment for RF car seat

(8 Posts)
breatheslowly Sat 06-Aug-11 21:31:32

Any ideas what we can buy to amuse DD when she moves from her stage 0 to her new RF stage 1 seat? Apologies if I have got the stages wrong, but I think that is what they are.

Gastonladybird Sat 06-Aug-11 21:32:03

How old is dd?

breatheslowly Sat 06-Aug-11 22:31:16

11mo - so currently reasonably amused by the curly thing wrapped around her car seat handle.

Loopymumsy Sun 07-Aug-11 07:37:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

moonstorm Sun 07-Aug-11 19:57:29

Ds just loved looking out the window, which he couldn't in his first seat

BertieBotts Wed 10-Aug-11 12:46:25

Song/story CDs are quite good, talking to them, looking out of the window, toys they can hold, "Look! There's a cow/train/ambulance/man walking a dog" etc

worldgonecrazy Wed 10-Aug-11 12:51:06

The window keeps our daughter happy, plus some books and a cuddly toy. She also loves the mirror.

brachy Wed 10-Aug-11 20:54:43

Lots of books for my 22 month old. I change the selection of board books every few days- he cannot be trusted on his own with normal books yet! He did 7 hours in the car (with breaks) on Friday when we drove to Scotland. He likes looking at the lorries, buses and cars as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now