Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Is there anywhere I can get a new Klippan Kiss 2/ Akta Graco Duologic II summer seat cover?

(11 Posts)
aswellasyou Thu 23-Jun-11 18:36:26

I've been looking for summer covers and sun canopies for my seats but I can't find a summer cover for this anywhere. I've just found one Swedish site selling the sun canopy and I've found both for the BeSafe, but this is bugging me now. Do they exist? Or does anyone know where I can buy a new normal seat cover? The seat's black so it might be better with a paler coloured cover on.

nicm Thu 23-Jun-11 20:43:55

hi, not seen these but i got my kiss from the in car safety centre, maybe call them and see if they stock them. either that or hakan at carseat.se is very helpful.

smile

aswellasyou Thu 23-Jun-11 20:46:32

Good suggestions, thankyou. I bet they don't exist.

thisisyesterday Thu 23-Jun-11 20:48:27

oooooh.... where did you see the besafe one???

thisisyesterday Thu 23-Jun-11 20:49:26

had a look on the in car safety centre site, they do a lot of covers but don't have the KISS listed. might be worth e-mailing/ringing them though.... they might be able to get one

aswellasyou Thu 23-Jun-11 20:54:37

Here. It's actually a protective cover but I think the white must be better for hot weather.

aswellasyou Thu 23-Jun-11 20:56:29

They also have this sunshade.

thisisyesterday Thu 23-Jun-11 20:59:47

oh bum, we only have the x2, not the x3..... still, a cover may exist for that too somewhere! would be SO useful

aswellasyou Thu 23-Jun-11 21:04:33

I have the X2 too. I reckon they'll still fit. I can't get onto the payment page because my computer's stupid but I'll attempt to buy them tomorrow. Then I'll let you know if they do fit the X2 so you could just buy that cover.

aswellasyou Sun 31-Jul-11 20:27:50

thisis, I've just remembered to let you know about the seatcover. It does fit the X2, as does the sunshade. It's a summer cover so is towelling material-I couldn't work out whether it would be like that or just normal material.

thisisyesterday Wed 10-Aug-11 20:47:43

thank you! i just suddenly thought of this the other day and kept forgetting to check back

now just need one for the TWE and i'm sorted. they're just SO expensive

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now