Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Maxi Cosi Cabrio hood - please HELP!

(4 Posts)
PinkyBurgerhead Thu 23-Dec-10 20:02:18

Hi there!

I have managed to remove the sun canopy/hood from our maxi cosi cabrio, and I think I may have removed it for EVER! No idea how to get it back on, no mention in the instructions! Please tell me there's a technique! Argh!

Any help much appreciated!

PrincessScrumpy Fri 24-Dec-10 16:46:37

Pop into mothercare and get help - tbh I found it hard to get the hood out in the first place to start with, have never taken it off though. Sorry that's not much help. Good luck x

Thandeka Fri 24-Dec-10 18:42:14

ours popped off- it was a complete bugger to fix back on and dont know how I did it tbh but i managed it!- you sort of need to pull the seat cover off a bit and pop the back off a bit so you can see the hooks and then try and hook in the hood loops into it- but it is bloody hard!

SmacSmackedSanta Mon 27-Dec-10 22:35:17

ah ha I may be able to help grin
I took off the cabrio seat cover to wash (for the very first time) so that I could sell it on ebay and had to take off the canopy in order to get the covers off.
There is a silver coloured button under the rim of the canopy cover bit - you know where it tucks in. If you press that bit you can then pull out the plastic rim a bit more. Then down by the handle there are two sticky out bits and there is a very small loop at the end of the canopy that hooks onto the sticky out bit. Does that make sense?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now