Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Britax Asis replacement covers help please..

(4 Posts)
amymo Sat 14-Aug-10 11:45:07

Hi, I have a BRitax Asis car seat but the covers are no good the elastic has gone in them. It is 4 years old but my baby will need to use it very soon and I dont really want to go out and but a new seat for £100 when the seat I have is perfect apart from the covers. Does anyone know if replacement covers can be bought for this old model seat?

Thank you

mybootsaremuddy Sat 14-Aug-10 16:51:18

What model of Britax is the seat? (ASIS just tells u the seat has 'Advanced Side Impact Sheild') and is not the model.
Providing the same seat is still available should be able to contact Britax and get a replacement cover or try a local shop selling the same seat and ask them if they can order one a friend of mine has just done this for her eclipse to replace the pink covers she had for dd with a black one for dsgrin.
If u look on ebay you may even be able to get some on there that are in good condition or even new.
Hope this helpssmile

amymo Sun 15-Aug-10 13:04:14

oh thank you, I will check wink

2pudsburty Mon 18-Apr-16 20:51:55

Hi I am looking for a Britax Eclipse Si replacement cover( for my grandaughter's

cas seat.)
have never tried to look for anything before , saw your website,thought you might be able to help a first time Grandma!
Sue

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now