Talk

Advanced search

need to strike whilst the irons hot.......advice needed..

(4 Posts)
3rdnparty Tue 27-Oct-09 20:25:43

love my camping and luckily so do dh&ds but my bf is not sure but would like to try and her dh was traumatised by loads of trips as child and so far has refused to even contemplate it,
however they have sort of agreed grin to come camping somewhere where they can stay in chalet/mobile home/cottage pos even b&b for a week next year - probably end of may.....

so where can I find somewhere that will suit us all ??? two boys 3/5 not too far (3hr?) from w london - I like pitch where you like sites and happy with basic facilities....they like smart/comfortable.... help please[ smile]

saggyhairyarse Tue 27-Oct-09 21:22:45

Sandymouth Bay in Bude is really nice. It is a fairly small site but it has everything you need and it is immaculate! Will take longe than 3 hours though.

3rdnparty Wed 28-Oct-09 09:07:35

that does fit the bill..so will add to list, may be too far but haven't been to cornwall for years and would love to go back.......

rickvalentine Mon 09-Nov-09 11:57:13

I would recommend Sandymouth Bay aswell. as "saggyhairyass" said. it is small, but it does have everything you will need and is very clean. Just a really nice place to visit for a few days.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now