Talk

Advanced search

Just booked next years Site - got the last available van! Anyone been to Sanguli?

(6 Posts)
Milliways Wed 21-Oct-09 17:04:22

Wanted a break from France next year as we have been so often, so have booked for the first time with Thomson Alfresco to Sanguli, Costa Dorada. Only 1 hour from Barcelona, directly opposite a beach, loads for Teenagers and Port Aventura on the doorstep!

Anyone been?

What amazed me, when I was searching, was the number of sites with no availability (last 2 weeks August) and this site could only offer us a 3 bed enormous van with Air-con (shame!) grin

Now I need to book overnight stops, and even my first choice of those campaniles are fully booked!

Where are you all going next year?

kaylasmum Tue 27-Oct-09 18:09:45

hi, i've been to sanguli a couple of times and really loved it. Been to salou about 5 times and its great there. You'll have a brilliant holiday!

Milliways Wed 28-Oct-09 21:42:10

Thank you! Always good to hear that something you have booked was enjoyed by another MNer

I am going to try and get Port Aventura tickets in advance as supposed to be cheaper here?

saggyhairyarse Wed 28-Oct-09 23:06:03

I've booked a week at Duinrell in the Easter hols and we have to have tents as there are no mobile homes left.

Was a bargain £189 including the ferry so can't complain!

Had a fab holiday in Italy this summer, enjoy your lovely holiday, it is so nice to have the weather on your side wink

Milliways Thu 29-Oct-09 19:19:02

Ooh, Duinrell is somewhere my DS wants to go to. Our friends went last Easter in a tent & were worried they would freeze, but they were fine and had a really good time.

Where did you go in Italy. I want to go to Union Lido but the boys don't like the idea of swimming hats!

saggyhairyarse Thu 29-Oct-09 22:42:33

We went to Ca'Savio with Eurocamp, not that far from Union Lido. If you want to go there book early as we tried and it was fully booked. Ca'Savio was lovely and my kids had a lovely time!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now