Talk

Advanced search

Do you have a bum shuffler?

(4 Posts)
bunnyrabbit Fri 11-Sep-09 12:18:30

I do. It's damp on a campsite in the mornings, however nice the weather and DS2 was begging to go for a shuffle but I didn't really want him getting soaked through first thing in the morning. I bought waterproof trousers in case it rained but he ended up wearing them every morning. He loved shuffling around after the other kids and as soon as the ground dried out we whipped them off and hey presto dry shorts.

Can't reccoemmend them enough. I bought the un-lined fully waterprrof and waterprof overboots. Big enough to wear next year too........

BR

specialmagiclady Fri 18-Sep-09 19:23:05

I can recommend Didriksons waterproofs - they go right up to your chest like a trawlerman.

www.vikingkids.com I think (haven't linked to it as am not sure...)

FlamingoDuBeke Fri 18-Sep-09 19:24:26

I would never take children camping without waterproof trousers now. They stay out the whole time when it's raining when they're all waterproofed up smile

bunnyrabbit Mon 21-Sep-09 17:54:53

Should be http://www.vikingkids.co.uk/waterproofs.htm and dungarees do look cool !!!

I think it was the overbooties that made it as it stopped his socks getting wet before the sun had time to dry up the dew. No point in putting shoes on when he shuffles everywhere!!!

smile

BR

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now