Talk

Advanced search

Exped sleeping mats

(7 Posts)
MollieO Wed 26-Aug-09 10:23:53

Has anyone got one? Are they worth the huge cost? They are on my wish list for camping purchases next year as they sound fab.

Here

MollieO Wed 26-Aug-09 21:11:57

No one? Anyone seen them? I'm curious as they are supposed to be very warm even if hellishly expensive.

thrifty Wed 26-Aug-09 21:42:16

I've seen them for sale on ebay and they are rated on the alpkit website (very expensive cos they are small and light and very warm - for climbing mountains and stuff!), but no direct experience.

iheartdusty Wed 26-Aug-09 21:52:35

They look fab. I had never imagined there could be down mats which pack so small.

aaagh
we have only just got fat airics

get me away from the camping equipment threads before I buy yet more

thrifty Thu 27-Aug-09 07:29:55

still waiting for my airic's, hopefully will be here today as want to pack the car tonight. New tent arrived yesterday but too wet and windy here to attempt trial run by myself. Are your airic's the comfiest things in the world ever? Please say they are, i could really do with a decent nights sleep this weekend.

iheartdusty Thu 27-Aug-09 21:58:47

yes the fat airics have transformed my nights this summer, they have been great.

thrifty Fri 28-Aug-09 07:18:26

mine arrived yesterday afternoon, they are truely fab :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now