Talk

Advanced search

So excited!

(8 Posts)
Heartmum2Jamie Tue 25-Aug-09 11:39:42

I finally managed to place an order for a Fat Airic! After reading all the rave reviews on here, I can't wait to try it. Unfortunately we haven't managed to get a booking for this coming weekend (went last weekend instead) but are planning on going again mid Sept. I feel I should have got 2 and got the £15 off, but dh said to get just one to try, so it's will be mine.....all mine!!! Oh, I got a chilli one!

bea Tue 25-Aug-09 14:37:23

ahhh! may you have the comfiest sleep ever!!! your dh will be kicking himself as i bought one just for me... dh said he could cope with our 7yr old gelert mat!!!... and then lo and behold after our first camping trip of the summer declared that fat airics were indeed a good buy and thus i bought him one!!!!grin

cockles Tue 25-Aug-09 14:42:16

Blow it up at home a few times first, they get airier as they age. You need to add a few puffs yourself to get it to full softness. I love mine.

Heartmum2Jamie Tue 25-Aug-09 14:56:01

Thanks for the tip cockles. I will certainly be trying it out as soon as it gets here, lol! I am sure that dh will be kicking himself, especially if he decides he wants one and has to wait for them to come into stock.

troutpout Tue 25-Aug-09 20:05:55

Mine is comfier than my bed at home!
We definitely need to get a new bed...i've really noticed it since coming back from camping the last few times
They are brilliant...your dh will kick himself

thrifty Tue 25-Aug-09 20:11:16

o o o....i ordered mine today too grin hopefully they (and the ebay bargainous tent) will arrive before the weekend. now we just need somwhere to pitch by the sea a the weekend!
I ordered chilli ones too.

mollyroger Tue 25-Aug-09 20:12:11

envy

thrifty Thu 27-Aug-09 17:42:05

Heartmum2jamie, mine arrived today grin did yours?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now