Talk

Advanced search

Please help me choose a double sleeping bag and airbed.

(6 Posts)
notsoteenagemum Fri 07-Aug-09 10:45:36

Have done a quick search but couldn't see any brand names and ds is pestering to go on Cbeebies website.
We have always borrowed camping stuff but now are camping with the friends we borrow from so need our own stuff.
I have looked on doublesleepingbags.com but they say all of them are good.
Could I just zip two singles together?
With reguard to the airbeds/mats, have been looking at the thermarest one that turns to a chair, or regular eurohike airbed.
Size and weight are important because we go to V festival every year so have to walk miles with the stuff and I travel to campsites with dc on the train/bus.

Thanks

notsoteenagemum Sat 08-Aug-09 09:07:21

Pretty please?

bea Sat 08-Aug-09 10:37:29

definitely a fat airic... best self inflating mat there is...

notsoteenagemum Sat 08-Aug-09 10:49:50

Yay a reply, thanks bea.

I have looked at those and they do look good but was thinking two single mats would be a pain if we have a double bag?
We can buy a strap for the thermarests so they can be put together.

bea Sat 08-Aug-09 20:13:32

yep would go for that as they are the best mats you could get!!!! went camping a couple of days ago and although the campsite wasn't the best and my 2 year old woke me up through out the night... i did have a fab sleep in my coleman hampton sleeping bag and fat airic!!!! (also fab company too! DottyDot!wink)

Peabody Sat 08-Aug-09 20:25:33

Double sleeping bag = Coleman Hampton. Very warm.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now