Advanced search


(2 Posts)
lisad123 Tue 04-Aug-09 17:08:24

we have those terrible hook type that bend easy. But we also were given ones that look like nails with a plastic t part ontop. What are these called? They were great.

Anyone recommend good pegs? cheap place to buy?

PeachyTheRiverParrettHarlot Tue 04-Aug-09 17:17:37

ROck pegs?

you need a mix, really, a few of the usual sort for pinning, rock pegs for rocky surfaces, delta for windy conditions and plastic ones (Outwell ones are great and the C&CC mag recommended them) which can be used in palce of most of the bendy tin things.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: