Talk

Advanced search

Contemplating doing France next year , with own tent and staying couple of days in Paris Disneyland anyone done it ?

(5 Posts)
Lilyloo Tue 04-Aug-09 13:09:20

After the pretty miserable weather here this year we are hoping to do France next year.
Was wondering if Disneyland is an option ?
Obviously this will be done on a pretty tight budget so any hints / tips etc much appreciated. Not really bothered where we stay after Paris but would like sunshine so any reccomendations.

potplant Tue 04-Aug-09 13:40:47

We went here last summer: http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/details.asp?revid=6333

Lovely campsite, big pitches, 20 mins from Disney and much cheaper than staying at Disney hotels. We got a fab deal from the CC club which included the Channel Tunnel.

BUT, you take your chance with the weather. For us in August it was no better than here ie - 2 days of sunshine and 3 days of rain. (Although a rainy day is a great day to go to Disney - much shorter queues)

If you're going for guaranteed sunshine then you need to go a lot further South.

cupcakesprinkles Fri 07-Aug-09 19:48:12

We stayed there too last June ... lovely site, basic but ideal for families and perfect for Disney.

Weather was really hot for 3 days, chucked it down for 2 ... similar to here really!!

dylsmum1998 Fri 07-Aug-09 21:20:06

we got back on tuesday from here

we stayed for a week here, had a great time, site was lovely and the lady that runs it was very helpful.
neither of my children wanted to leave, and i am told we ARE going back there for a fortnight nrxt year grin

Leslaki Mon 10-Aug-09 22:41:55

Dylsmum - we stayed there in May and I was about to post how fab it was!! Will def be going back!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now