Talk

Advanced search

Just got back from 2 weeks with Siblu - and after all the threads I still forgot to pack....

(6 Posts)
Milliways Sat 01-Aug-09 21:00:11

Pegs!

I think I buy a new pack every year

Oh, and coffee so had to pay a fortune for a jar.

BUT, we had 2 weeks with not a drop of rain grin

We actually got to laze on the beach every day - a first for us! Jumpers etc not needed, and we were sooo grateful for the air-con in the van which we left on all night.

Bit of a shock to come home to this weather though!

Lilyloo Sat 01-Aug-09 21:01:04

OOOH very envy after 3rd trip in the rain this year i am booking to take our tent abroad next year envy

LittleFriendSusan Sat 01-Aug-09 21:03:06

Sounds fab... I am very envy... I think we too may venture abroad next year after 3 years of bad weather in this country!

Lilyloo Sat 01-Aug-09 21:07:43

For the price of pegs and coffee definately worth 2 weeks of no rain!
Where did you go ?

Milliways Sat 01-Aug-09 21:14:19

We went to the LAnguedoc (La Carabasse) and it was blissfully relaxing, although the site has changes loads since we last went (2001).

You can walk through the vineyards to the beach, and the sea is shallow for a long way out, and WARM

We drove over 2 easy days. Stopped in a Campanile at Vierzon and arrived at 2pm on site the next day. Coming home we left at 12:30 and arrived at Campanile around 6:30, and caught the 2pm ferry home today.

Milliways Sat 01-Aug-09 21:48:05

Want to go back now - the weather was 30-32 degrees every day!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now