Talk

Advanced search

Camping next week!

(4 Posts)
happymerryberries Sat 21-May-05 08:47:26

We have started to sort out out camping stuff for out first trip in our own tent in half term!

So excited, so sad I must get a life!

Anyone else camping in half term?

munchie Sat 21-May-05 09:36:25

Yes!! We're off to Norfolk. Can't wait

tigermoth Sat 21-May-05 09:48:24

my oldest ds is off to scout camp for 4 nights next friday. We will be sorting out kit this weekend, too. Ds2 and I are off youth hostelling.

We have a family tent but I have never used it. It is for dh and ds to use for fishing trips. I am thinking of taking both boys camping this year while dh is working weekends. DS1 is worried I will not be practical enough for this and has asked me to stick to taking them to youth hostels. Makes me want to prove him wrong!

cupcakes Sat 21-May-05 10:00:44

we're camping for the first time on the Monday and Tuesday in north Norfolk. We're going in the camper van and my biggest concern a the moment is that it won't start when we want to go home! It's a bit of an experiment as we haven't used the awning yet so we're starting off on 2 nights only!
If all goes well we hope to go away for lots of weekends and maybe a week further afield in August - Dorset maybe?
Have a rather long list of things we need to bring so I just hope it all fits in!
Am praying the weather will be nice...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: