Talk

Advanced search

Camping and Cravanning club certificated sites

(6 Posts)
traceyinrosso Mon 20-Jul-09 21:28:23

Can anyone help me here ? Just joined club and wondering when booking for next year whether to go to club sites or whether to go for certificated sites. I know this will save us money but don't want to have dirty/non existent facilities and can't find websites for ones looking at. Anyone know any good ones near Tenby and Devon/Dorset ?

sweatybits Mon 20-Jul-09 22:56:06

If you have joined they should all be listed on the website along with the facilities they offer.

I am with the caravan club so can't help with particular sites.

bunnyrabbit Tue 21-Jul-09 13:34:11

Mum and dad are with them and have used certified sites many times and not been dissapointed. Look up the reviews on line if you're not sure.

bunnyrabbit Tue 21-Jul-09 13:35:33

Sorry, I didn't explain that very well, I meant look on the camping websites for reviews (Camping and caravan/UKCampsite etc)

traceyinrosso Tue 21-Jul-09 21:22:42

Thanks - just a bit nervous when can't see pictures !! Can't find some sites on the camping websites - may just have to go for it in the interest of watching the pennies.

bunnyrabbit Thu 23-Jul-09 10:03:54

My Mum says they look at sites on Google Earth sometimes so thay can see where the facilities are and what the site looks like.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now