Talk

Advanced search

Is there anything like a camping chair for a kid with a laptray on ?

(12 Posts)
Lilyloo Mon 20-Jul-09 20:26:02

Think this may be good for dd to eat off as she loved the little chairs , have had look on net but can't see anything like it ?

blowbroth Tue 21-Jul-09 19:33:53

We used something like this attached to a camping chair. check here

blowbroth Thu 23-Jul-09 07:34:47

Ok, I take it it's no good then?! I won't bother next time.

Nappyzoneisabeetrootrunner Thu 23-Jul-09 09:49:55

hmm or perhaps as it was a day later the op wasnt sat waiting for a response and has now gone away !

blowbroth Thu 23-Jul-09 16:09:23

I'm sorry ,but I can't be around as soon as the op posts the thread! They'll have to wait for my valuable knowledge of all things grin

Nappyzoneisabeetrootrunner Thu 23-Jul-09 17:43:01

as will you for them to say what a marvellous find you have found! grin

blowbroth Thu 23-Jul-09 17:46:58

Oh no! They should all be waiting for what I have to say wink

blowbroth Thu 23-Jul-09 17:51:53

Are you still there lily? I know you are posting around on various threads today . I wondered what you thought of my suggestion. I'm not getting a complex or anything. I don't mind if you don't think it's suitable!
You can't offend me grin

Lilyloo Thu 23-Jul-09 18:53:54

grin sorry blow i did have some things to attend to , namely dc's between Mon and Tue wink

yeah that looks great but am thinking something smaller if possible. We are filled to the rafters! A tray would be great as we already take the chair hmm
might get inventive....

blowbroth Thu 23-Jul-09 18:58:48

Good to hear from you lily! I'm all for getting inventive. grin

Lilyloo Thu 23-Jul-09 18:59:54

inventive suggestions much appreciated though wink

Nappyzoneisabeetrootrunner Thu 23-Jul-09 19:21:43

i could do with something small also as our 2.5 yr old couldnt reach his breakfast sat on a normal camping chair to reach up to the table - i might just lob a plank of wood resting over the arms next time - dh will love puttign more crap in the car grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now