(18 Posts)
Curiousmama Mon 13-Jul-09 11:35:06

[grin]

Curiousmama Mon 13-Jul-09 11:35:23

grin

LadyOfWaffle Mon 13-Jul-09 11:36:36

excellent!

Curiousmama Mon 13-Jul-09 16:47:25

It would at least save me spending on tents...just bought our 4th blush It is just a pop-up one for 14.99 but even so means we have 4 now.

Overmydeadbody Mon 13-Jul-09 18:18:24

oooh yes, my pasrents had one like that when we used to camp as chi;dnre (many eons ago...)

<remenisces>

Overmydeadbody Mon 13-Jul-09 18:19:02

golly... I'm not even pissed!blush Sorr about the typos

Curiousmama Mon 13-Jul-09 20:37:29

grin Do you camp now Overmydeadbody?

Nappyzoneisabeetrootrunner Mon 13-Jul-09 20:59:13

curiosmama is it the hi gear pitch and go - i was in go outdoors (again) today buying chairs this time and swapping my tent bag - anyway i saw them inthe doorway in lovely colour ways (what colour did you get) - can you get 2 in it on say a double airbed do you think or 2 mats?? am v tempted to go down again tomorow but i know dh will kill me [girn]

Curiousmama Mon 13-Jul-09 21:08:34

Hi beety (is it beety?) it is that one. We got the orange one. The airbed wouldn't fit in but mats would (I hope!) It's an absolute doddle to put up. In fact it'd be great for anyone with kids as a play tent as it's sturdier than the usual crap type you get.

Am off camping tomorrow night with dp but think we're taking the middle size with awning? Oh such choice wink

Nappyzoneisabeetrootrunner Mon 13-Jul-09 21:11:26

i go by anything grin.

ooooooo tell me what tents you have.......i love tents me!

Curiousmama Mon 13-Jul-09 21:26:21

They're all Vango apart from this one. I haven't seen the big one yet as it's dp's..he got me into camping. I think it's Vango but he got it from a show, it was a demo one where they try to get companies to use their tents so not sure if that one even has a make? I'll ask him when I see him he's on nights.
The middle one is vango with awning either side and the little one vango with no awning. Not sure of their names will ask dp.

Curiousmama Mon 13-Jul-09 21:28:42

Big one has 2 bedrooms and middle section and is a tunnel tent. We went in a similar one today. I fell in love with a lovely big one though but will just have to dream wink

Nappyzoneisabeetrootrunner Mon 13-Jul-09 21:28:56

i think it pays to have different sizes - on the website they have a camo looking pop up - id like one of those for the crack - i bet they only have blue left in store!

Curiousmama Mon 13-Jul-09 21:29:55

Yes you'd look very tough in that one think you'd need to get a camo cap too grin

Nappyzoneisabeetrootrunner Mon 13-Jul-09 21:52:25

i have a camo fishing hat somewhere grin

Curiousmama Tue 14-Jul-09 11:22:12

Sorted then! grin

Nappyzoneisabeetrootrunner Tue 14-Jul-09 14:18:01

i went down and got a blue one and an orange one - wow i opened it out at home (the orange one) and suddenyl there were no flies in my garden and my tent was a new black colour angry. Quite impressed with it though and am tempted to sleep out in my garden now. I have zipped it up now so there will be a million dead flies by tonight! little feckers! hoping the blue doesnt have same effect but im sure it wont - dissapointed no camo left but will go again at the weekend.

Curiousmama Tue 14-Jul-09 14:44:39

You're obsessed woman! grin

Sorry to hear about the flies...I said I prefered the blue one but too late now.

Am off soon to pitch up then get fish and chips, then back to pub for couple of pints and then a snooze wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now