Talk

Advanced search

Ideas please for organising stuff

(5 Posts)
hercules1 Sun 12-Jul-09 17:57:04

FEd up of everything ending up a mess and spending ages each day sorting stuff out. I figure different size plastic containers are the way to go. ANyone recommend any or other methods for keeping things organised and easy to find?

troutpout Sun 12-Jul-09 18:41:21

<<watches thread with interest>>

I think i need collapsible crates ...but i want ones which open from the front and stack on top of each other.
I don't think such a thing exists

Lucycat Sun 12-Jul-09 19:57:29

yep collapsible crates are the way to go - but no troutpout I ahven't seen any of that sort either - the open at the front ones are always solid and take too much room.

For clothes get a wardrobe, crates for shoes / bottles, a camp kitchen for crckery etc.

flamingobingo Sun 12-Jul-09 20:48:42

Look

mrspnut Sun 12-Jul-09 21:01:01

I have one like this but from Asda.

I take the boxes filled with the stuff stacked in the back of the car and then quickly build the unit when we get there and slot the drawers in it. I use it for food and cooking utensils mostly.

I also have all my camping equipment in plastic boxes stored on shelves in the garage so it's ready to go whenever we need it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now