Talk

Advanced search

DH refuses to sleep on my nice self inflating mattress. What can I put him on?

(9 Posts)
EccentricaGallumbits Sat 11-Jul-09 20:46:29

Are blowey uppey types OK for camping? or will they get damp?
Will a cheapy one do? or will it cost £££?
Should I just leave him at home?

Curiousmama Sat 11-Jul-09 20:56:31

I got a blow up one for 14.99 (double) from Go Outdoors and it's great. The foot pumps are 3.99 plus. You just wipe under them in the morning.

Why does he refuse to sleep on it?

EccentricaGallumbits Sat 11-Jul-09 21:01:00

because he expects 5* hotel comfort in a tent. He is trying to think of excuses not to camp with us while getting all uppity when I suggest he stays at home.

purepurple Sat 11-Jul-09 21:04:21

don't leave him at home
they do have their uses- carrying heavy things and getting rid of creepy crawlies
Just tell him not to be such a wuss!

PestoMonster Sat 11-Jul-09 21:05:26

Let him have the floor then.

Starbear Sat 11-Jul-09 21:09:41

tell him when he earn 5* wages he get a five star holiday. I must not be rude as DH & ds are going camping without me for 4 days then I'll join them later. Think he took me for granted last year! sad

Alambil Sat 11-Jul-09 22:08:43

self inflating mattress or the floor sounds a good option - why is he being so stupid?! And WHAT is the difference between sleeping on the one you've got and a normal airbed?

troutpout Sun 12-Jul-09 08:50:10

bed of nails ?
wink

blardy lightweight

Has he tried the mattress out?

tbh though...if he really doesn't want to come that much (that he's willing to make up lame excuses)...might be better to leave him at home?

PortAndLemon Mon 13-Jul-09 01:12:39

Ground. Until he grovels and begs you to let him sleep on the mattress...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now