Talk

Advanced search

Dss are out in the back garden doing their first camp...

(5 Posts)
Curiousmama Fri 10-Jul-09 22:34:44

..not sure if they'll last all night though wink

I've just got into camping and been twice up to now, taking boys at the end of the month for their first proper camp. Dp and i have been to basic ones but taking dss to a campsite with lots of good facilities.

They're so excited out there though bless 'em...I'll freak them out in a minute because I need to take the duvet out grin

Curiousmama Sat 11-Jul-09 12:13:29

I didn't sleep a wink they did sad I worried too much. Apparently they loved it and are in there tonight, hope I sleep this time otherwise I'm in there with them wink

ChasingSquirrels Sat 11-Jul-09 12:27:43

sounds great - glad they enjoyed it

Curiousmama Sat 11-Jul-09 19:08:59

Thanks CS, ds1 has spent most of the day in it. He dad (exdh) is befuddled he hates camping and would never go. Luckily dp is into it so he's got me hooked and seems they're going to be the same smile

Curiousmama Sun 12-Jul-09 13:21:49

well it rained all through the night. I slept on the sofa with the window open so I could hear if anyone came into the back garden although to be fair the dog would've alerted me.
They came in at 5ish went to their beds and I went to mine but couldn't sleep. I've had 3 nights without much sleep now sad First night I was camping at a noisy site with dp then these last nights worrying about dss. I'll just have to get in with them if they do it again. Luckily it's a school night so they'll be in their beds tonight.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now