Talk

Advanced search

Am looking at waterproofs for dc's all in ones or seperate jacket and trousers ?

(8 Posts)
Lilyloo Tue 07-Jul-09 12:53:30

7 , 4 and 18 mths ?

Overmydeadbody Tue 07-Jul-09 12:55:50

for the 7 yr old seperates.

For the 4yr old and 17 month old all-in-ones.

Hope that helps.

CMOTdibbler Tue 07-Jul-09 12:57:29

& and 4 - separates, 17 month old, all in one.

I find getting DS out of his all in one for a wee to be a marathon task, so I don't think they are great once out of nappies

bigTillyMint Tue 07-Jul-09 12:57:43

The problem with all in ones is going for a wee!

Where are you going camping? Do you think it will really be that wet?

Surfermum Tue 07-Jul-09 13:00:19

I'd go separates for the older two and all in one for the youngest.

I find separates better as you can just pop the coat on over shorts and t-shirt quickly in a shower.

Dd (6) wore her waterproof coat and wellies a lot last year - she didn't use the trousers that much, although they are very useful to have.

Lilyloo Tue 07-Jul-09 13:02:20

BigTilly i really hope not but given the vloume of rain we have had here this last week who knows!
We go next weekend.
I am hoping that waterproofs will mean less clothes to pack ??

Overmydeadbody Tue 07-Jul-09 13:09:21

Waterproofs are always good when camping, even if it doesn't rain, as the grass is always wet and dewey in the morning when you turf the DCs out of the tent and it saves on clothes getting wet.

gingertoo Tue 07-Jul-09 14:14:30

I agree, waterproof trousers are really good even if it isn't actually raining. It's brilliant to take the waterproofs off when they come in from playing on a muddy field to find a dry and clean dc underneath grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now