Talk

Advanced search

UKcampsite.co.uk - has anyones review ever appeared on the site?

(11 Posts)
IwishIwasmoreorganised Fri 03-Jul-09 22:45:00

I have submitted 3 reviews of campsites between March and May this year and none of them are on the site.

I have tried to make them factual and objective.

Can anyone give me some pointers as to where I might be going wrong?

supersalstrawberry Fri 03-Jul-09 22:47:47

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

IwishIwasmoreorganised Fri 03-Jul-09 22:53:16

I have but not heard back yet so was wondering if any mn'ers had any words of wisdom too?!

supersalstrawberry Fri 03-Jul-09 22:55:00

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MaryMotherOfCheeses Fri 03-Jul-09 22:59:44

I've had a few on there. The only one they ignored was where I slated the site. I think it might have been my complaints about goose poo at this particular place, which was a real problem, but I never found out why they wouldn't post it.

IwishIwasmoreorganised Fri 03-Jul-09 23:01:01

Perhaps I just have to be patient then!

nannyL Fri 03-Jul-09 23:17:00

I have loads on there... in peak season (and i reckon with all the lovely weekends we have just had now is it) it can take a while... weeks even months

also dont just put " we stayed here, didnt like it, wouldnt return and the owners were rude"

instead write "we stayed at this site, despite arriving during the advertised arrival hours the owners were not particularly helpful and seemed inconvienianced by our arrival. The toilets did not appear to be cleaned (the same piece of loo roll was on the floor all weekend) the showers curtains were mouldy and the shower was more of a trickle of cold water. The bins were over flowing and did not seem to be emptied which attraxted lots of wasps. I would love to return to this area but would look for an alternative site in future" and it will be more likely to appear!

troutpout Fri 03-Jul-09 23:21:56

yes...they took a week or so though

slummymummy36 Fri 03-Jul-09 23:44:10

All of mine (lots) are on there. You will find there is a long delay at Easter, Bank Holidays and mid summer.

Glitterknickaz Sat 04-Jul-09 01:32:24

yes, but it took a couple of weeks to appear

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/reviews.asp?revid=1530

third one down

Glitterknickaz Sat 04-Jul-09 01:32:52

www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/reviews.asp?revid=1530

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now