Talk

Advanced search

I want to go nooooooooow!!!!

(21 Posts)
Glitterknickaz Wed 01-Jul-09 11:50:23

We're off camping on the 25th.

But I want to go nooooooow!!!!!

I'm getting so excited already.

Oooh I'm going on the 11th, also stupidly excited, where are you off too?

Glitterknickaz Wed 01-Jul-09 11:59:58

WTWTW that's my birthday!

I'm off to Norden Farm, near Corfe Castle in Dorset for 9 days, then a week at Scotts Farm in Wittering.

troutpout Wed 01-Jul-09 12:25:25

I was like this a few weeks ago smile
We went at the weekend..so have had a bit of a fix smile
We've got 1 week booked and 2 3 day trips too.
Might try and squeeze another in before the end of september.grin

Haywire Wed 01-Jul-09 13:38:02

I'm off at the weekend too, going to Pembrokeshire for a week, not too far for us as live near Brecon. Soooooo excited

Only problem is how we are going to fit all the --baubles and trinkets-- essential equipment I have been buying after lurking on this topic, into our tiny car. shock

Lilyloo Wed 01-Jul-09 19:08:49

Me too , although quite glad i wasn't in todays earlier thunderstorm grin

We are going on 17th when ds finishes for summer!

PeachyTheRiverParrettHarlot Wed 01-Jul-09 19:16:53

Off on 18th here

DS2 off to first cub camp friday though, lucky him- I got very <<ooooh>. buying rucksacks etc and reminisced a lot about younger days blush

My birthday 8th so close to glitterknickerz LOL

Hay we were in pembrokeshire in MAy, was fabulous (we're in caerleon).... lucky you (New Forest this time also nice)

Looster Wed 01-Jul-09 22:50:02

We're off on the 24th - to Hollands Wood in the New Forest - new tent arrived today! DH who was rather reluctant to invest in a new one with bedrooms for children is quite impressed with it. Although we had to stick to green so it is still vaguely reminiscent of our old scout tent that we used pre-children...v excited, can't wait! going to read all the threads about keeping babies warm at night now!

PeachyTheRiverParrettHarlot Thu 02-Jul-09 14:49:09

Looster we'll be at Sandy Balls that week for second week of break, so will wave uin direction of Hollands Wood when we pass it grin

supersalstrawberry Thu 02-Jul-09 21:41:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

supersalstrawberry Thu 02-Jul-09 21:43:19

zanz1bar Thu 02-Jul-09 22:06:52

Oh, I wanted to go to norden farm but it was all booked up.
Please let us know what its like?

Goober Thu 02-Jul-09 22:09:17

I'm a first timer.
This weekend I will be pitching tent and sleeping in the garden. In the morning I will cook our bacon outside.

<<Just living the dream.>>

Looster Thu 02-Jul-09 23:55:20

will wave back peachy! my friend has just been raving about sandy balls. have you been before? is it infantile to snigger at the name!?

Kbear Fri 03-Jul-09 00:01:18

Me and Maureenmlove are having a girls and kids camping trip to Fen Farm Mersea Island sometime in the summer holidays, not sure when yet. Can't wait. Hope the weather stays glorious for all the campers!

Haywire Fri 03-Jul-09 09:26:56

oooh Peachy your not that far from me! where did you go in Pembrokeshire? were going to Trellyn woodland camping in Abercastle is luverly (went last year) as you can have campfires. New Forest is also v. nice. as an aside do you ever go to the Camping and Kite centre nr Raglan - camping kit heaven.

Raining here today booo but don't care as only one day to go YAY.

Glitter I used to live in Swanage not far from where you are going I love the Isle of Purbeck and used to go back a lot to camp at Tom's field pre dd bit of a trek for us now though. make sure you go to the Square and compass in Worth and have a pint of scrumpy.

smugmumofboys Fri 03-Jul-09 09:37:08

We're off to West Wales on 26th. Can't wait either!

supersalstrawberry Fri 03-Jul-09 11:38:35

supersalstrawberry Fri 03-Jul-09 11:57:00

supersalstrawberry Fri 03-Jul-09 11:57:22

Haywire Fri 03-Jul-09 14:59:53

lol you could live there too just sneaking into a different tent every night when they are not looking

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now