Talk

Advanced search

ooohhhhhhhh I got this today!

(13 Posts)
MumHadEnough Fri 19-Jun-09 22:55:19

this here

It is sooooooo fab, I'm really impressed with it and I think you all NEED one grin.

Its £30 or £35 on I want one of those and a guy I work with got the briefcase one from IWOOT and its nowhere near as flat/easy to put up as mine.

The one on Ebay has a slight prob with paint flaking off once used buy hey I don't care! grin

bumsrush Sat 20-Jun-09 00:13:38

Mine is even better it plugs in, LOL

MumHadEnough Sat 20-Jun-09 00:15:30

show me! grin

A plug in bbq?

Alambil Sat 20-Jun-09 00:17:14

I want to have one of those - is it really worth it?

MumHadEnough Sat 20-Jun-09 00:27:18

Haven't actually cooked anything on it yet Lewis, but its a great size, is really easy to put up and away and folds down really flat!

We have one, but smaller it was a tenner I think from B and Q, brilliant idea, would recomend cleaning it well and giving it the odd spray of WD40, or all charcoally stuff seems to become welded to it and it no longer closes. (Thats what happened to our friends who brought the same one on the same day, but mine is fine as I am anal about cleaning stuffgrin).

Just happened to chance on a thread about these on ukcs, and the recomendation is to line the whole thing with foil, to save on cleaning.

Why the feck didn't I think of that? [dim emoticon].

MumHadEnough Sat 20-Jun-09 09:49:57

Oooo will definitely do that wtwtw, thanks for that! grin

Alambil Sat 20-Jun-09 10:01:14

who are you all on ukcs? it's funny reading threads here and wondering who you are over there grin

MumHadEnough Sat 20-Jun-09 10:10:47

I'm Scottishmum, I don't post very often though, more a lurker.

Alambil Sat 20-Jun-09 10:48:20

i'm the one asking ridiculous questions grin (cinderbecca)

I'm WTWTW, I don't post though, just lurk.

PeachyTheRiverParrettHarlot Sat 20-Jun-09 10:56:15

Very smart

Still the cobb more though LOL

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now