Talk

Advanced search

Suffolk - Azure Seas, Carlton Park or Tangham Campsites

(2 Posts)
notimefortv Wed 17-Jun-09 14:35:02

Hi,

Going in August with my 2 sisters and their families. I have 3 kids under 5. 2 tents we are taking are large 8 manners so we have been restricted by size and now a lot of places booked, so we have our final list of:

Azure Seas - like that is in forest, would rather nearer Southwold than Lowerstoft but is on beach

Carlton Park - sounds like a good central base for coast between Aldeburth and Southwold which I would like to explore

Tangham Campsite - love the sound of being in Forest but maybe a bit further our than wanted.

Ahhhhhhh! Does any one have any experience of these. Will I wish we went somewhere with a pool on hot days? Am happy to spend days on beach / in forests / villaged / castle etc.

Thanks

funnykc Thu 18-Jun-09 13:45:37

I can recommend Carlton Park in Saxmundham.

Great location but it is just a field that the sports club rent out. You have use of the toilet/shower facilities which are pretty good and have family rooms. Tennis courts are available for booking.

There is a park over the other side of the cricket grounds which is great for the kids.

We will definately be staying there again this summer.

Hope that hels with your decision.

Have fun,

KC

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now