Talk

Advanced search

I luuuuuuuurve my new tigris 800 tent!

(5 Posts)
motherducky Sun 14-Jun-09 20:57:05

Thank you everyone who advised!

We put it up this afternoon. It took slightly less than the recommended time- even for us first timers so it must be easy to erect grin. It is massive, just the right size to not get clostraphobic (sp?)- only just fit in our garden (no guys), and feels really well made and sturdy (fingers crossed). We had neighbours coming round for a tour before we'd even finished! I love it, we all love it, I'm absolutely thrilled. [does a little dance]

just can't wait to go camping now sad

Lilyloo Mon 15-Jun-09 12:36:58

ooh motherducky it is lovely , we have seen it erected at our local camping place.
We got ours this weekend too but first free weekend to try it out isn't until 16th July sad just want to go now!

happywomble Mon 15-Jun-09 13:13:18

I'm so glad you are pleased with it. You are already further ahead of us.

We unrolled our tigris and realised it was slightly too big to put up in the garden - have a couple of fruit trees in the way!

I agree with you that it is a lurvely tent..can't wait for our first camping trip too!

VanillaPumpkin Mon 15-Jun-09 17:12:36

Oh I am so pleased and relieved you like it gringrin
Yay!!

motherducky Mon 15-Jun-09 19:01:18

Thannk you

Yes VP, do not worry, I/we love it!

Happy womble - we struggled to fit it in as our lawn is L-shaped, but just made it by putting it over a path, and ignoring the guys, the poles were a nuisance though in the tight space. Did make me wonder just how feasible it is for most people to try it out at home first hmm I don't think you will have any trouble putting it up though, not if we managed it! The trickiest (and funniest) bit was packing it away again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now