Talk

Advanced search

Camping kitchen set for sale....

(12 Posts)
littlestarschildminding Thu 04-Jun-09 18:16:49

Having just upgraded my tent to a touring caravan... I have a camping kitchen get up for sale. There is a Gelert folding kitchen stand with shelves underneath and windbreak, a gelert double burner stove (no grill style), a Gelert folding pan set and a camping toaster.. Looking for £30 for the lot collected from Ealing London or £45 inc delivery...a real bargain as the stand alone was £50..+ delivery. All have been used less than 5 times and are in absolutly mint condition.

Ls x

Hope its ok to post this here....I know there is a for sale board but no category for camping stuff?? Mods feel free to move if its not ok...

gothicmama Thu 04-Jun-09 18:20:03

I'm interested gothicmama @ gmail . com

littlestarschildminding Thu 04-Jun-09 18:32:07

Hi,

That was quick gothicmama...I have emailed you.

This is the stand
www.gelert.com/HiResImage.aspx?theImg=regular%2fgas-039.jpg

This is the burner

www.gelert.com/HiResImage.aspx?theImg=gas+060+m.jpg

This is very similar to the cookset
www.gelert.com/HiResImage.aspx?theImg=cut+161_230x142.jpg

I can't find a pic of the toaster!!

If anyone is def interested I am more than happy to get it out and set it up and take a pic of 'my' ones so you can see them.

littlestarschildminding Fri 05-Jun-09 14:27:20

Still available .....

RandomlyMe Fri 05-Jun-09 14:40:58

Message deleted

Thebunk Fri 05-Jun-09 19:53:41

I am desperatly trying to get essentials for our first ever camping trip together on a very small budget so would absoluty love this.

I would have to pay the delivery charge as its too far for me to travel.

My email is kimsheba@hotmail.com. I could paypal you now if you want.

gothicmama Fri 05-Jun-09 22:41:36

have emailed you - had pc connection probs

littlestarschildminding Sun 07-Jun-09 14:56:02

Have emailed a few people back now from here but haven't had a response back sad so have listed it on ebay on a BIN. Collection only now with the extras that are with it, its just to bulky to post with the coolbox etc...sorry

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170341707674&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Thebunk Sun 07-Jun-09 15:10:47

Oh I'm so dissapointed. My laptop died and I've only just been able to get it working again. I cannot collect so cant buy it now sad

lunavix Tue 09-Jun-09 10:13:29

littlestars will this be easy to carry, and would you poss be able to meet me at ealing broadway to collect?

lunavix Tue 09-Jun-09 10:13:31

littlestars will this be easy to carry, and would you poss be able to meet me at ealing broadway to collect?

lunavix Tue 09-Jun-09 10:16:12

oops sorry blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now