Talk

Advanced search

is it worth getting a vango baby sleeping bag ?

(13 Posts)
bump09 Fri 29-May-09 23:50:28

Message deleted

bump09 Sat 30-May-09 09:45:57

Message deleted

nevergoogledragonbutter Sat 30-May-09 09:51:34

i wouldn't bother for a 6 month old, you may end up more worried about the baby turning upside down in it.
plenty of blankets should do the trick.

bump09 Sat 30-May-09 09:57:18

Message deleted

I vote yes, (though I may be in the minority) wink, I used one last year for dd then aged 5mo and it was great, though she did need a blanket on top of her inside it too.

The best thing is that only this morning I tried her in it for this year, now aged 15mo and it is still a brilliant fit, so if you do a fair bit of camping you will get load s of use.

Oh and they are beyond cute, and sell well on e-bay second hand, I say go for it.

nevergoogledragonbutter Sat 30-May-09 10:04:42

oh they're highly covetable so i wouldn't blame you if you have the cash.
Our boys have blue mountain sky 250 jnr sleeping bags that were bought for them by grandparents for christmas.
Our 4 year old finds it difficult to sleep in it and we haven't even tried our 2 yr old.
They seem to want to move around too much and find the sleeping bag annoying.
I guess at 6 months you would probably use it as a blanket anyway.

bump09 Sat 30-May-09 10:07:30

Message deleted

bump09 Sat 30-May-09 13:45:13

Message deleted

No she never wiggled down into it, just stayed put. Because they are 'mummy' shaped they can't really turn around.

Like I said the only problem I had was she needed an extra blanket inside to keep her warm.

Peachy Mon 01-Jun-09 12:23:46

I use ours for our 14 month old, but it sat unused in the cupboard last year and he ended up in a grobag plus layers snuggled up next to me.

But I would pop over to taunton (leisure or walkford cross LOL? Am ex local) and get one as I think if you find you don't use it now, you will next year anyway

bump09 Fri 05-Jun-09 10:56:31

Message deleted

grin Excellent, hope you had a good trip.

bump09 Fri 05-Jun-09 16:55:14

Message deleted

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now