Talk

Advanced search

Cornwall - let me recommend this fantastic place

(8 Posts)
Kbear Sat 18-Apr-09 21:56:55

if you like rural, quiet, nice facilities, no bar or bingo, plenty of space, freedom for the children to play, close to Eden Project, Bodmin Jail, Perranporth, Padstow, Newquay, Wadebridge, Camel Trail etc - I can't rate it highly enough ... Ruthern Valley

We stayed in a cedar bungalow - was absolutely perfect for our family of four. Everything you could possibly need.

mumshadenough Sat 18-Apr-09 22:44:52

Wow that looks really lovely. Might have to try that one out soon...

Kbear Sat 18-Apr-09 22:53:09

It was lovely - no detail overlooked!

claireinthecommunity Thu 30-Apr-09 23:17:56

Thanks for that Kbear. DH and I have dug our tent out for the first time in five years and will be putting it to good use this year. We're planning a trip to Dorset in June and had thought about Cornwall later in the year, the Ruthern Valley looks lovely and just the type of place we would like to stay at. (I've bookmarked the website) smile

BayeauxT Sat 02-May-09 20:06:45

Waaaay back in January I booked to stay at Ruthern Valley in July (camping) so was very glad to see your post! It does look good - just hope the promises of a hot summer come true!

Orangesarenottheonlyfruit Tue 05-May-09 11:05:16

I hope it's good, have just booked it for our first camping trip on the strength of your recommendation! Am so excited it looks amazing.

Orangesarenottheonlyfruit Mon 15-Jun-09 20:12:01

Thank you Kbear!!!! Have just come back from an amazing weekend camping at Ruthern Valley, booked entirely on your recommendation. Was totally fabulous and just as you described. They even have a lovely little small holding and gave my daughter a fresh duck egg for her breakfast. Lovely!

Kbear Wed 17-Jun-09 18:40:45

Oranges - I'm so pleased you enjoyed it!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now