Talk

Advanced search

Anyone found a campsite with pitch based bathrooms in France

(8 Posts)
Wills Thu 04-Sep-08 22:14:05

I went to one in Italy this year where you had your own private toilet and shower and sink and washup facilities PER pitch. Would love to find one in the South of France.

friendly Thu 04-Sep-08 23:55:13

there is a link to one somewhere on the camping thread. I'll have a look. I think it was the one where people were pleased to be home if only to see their own loos again!

friendly Thu 04-Sep-08 23:59:11

I can't do links but it's called camping and constipation! Lucycat does a link to a campsite in Narbonne. I wonder if there are many others. I think it would be the only way I could get my dh to camp. Where was yours in Italy, Wills?

Milliways Fri 05-Sep-08 16:28:14

There is a Siblu one at the Languedoc, called La Carabsse. Fab site, can walk through a vineyard to the beach. When we were last there (3 or 4 yrs ago!) they had touring pitches with own loo & sink in tiny buildings, but I have just looked at the website & this site is no longer listed on their "touring" sites. May be worth contacting them though?

ChippyMinton Fri 05-Sep-08 19:07:08

this company do ready pitched tents with bathrooms, but not really what you are looking for?

iamdingdong Fri 05-Sep-08 19:11:13

yes les pins parasols near frejus does, will find link

iamdingdong Fri 05-Sep-08 19:12:36

here we stayed there in 2003 it is a nice site

welshdeb Fri 05-Sep-08 21:20:19

There are quite a few in the south of France. Search for camping + sanitaire individuelle on google and this should bring up the french websites which you can get google to translate.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now