Talk

Advanced search

First ever Mummy and Kids camping trip tomorrow!!

(5 Posts)
mrsmalumbas Tue 26-Aug-08 21:03:23

I am so excited - going camping with two of my friends and our six kids, we have three tent pitches next to each other at this sitewww.cotswoldview.co.uk (someone on here recommended it - thank you!). It is actually only about 30 mins from where we live but I guess the kids won't care. The car is almost all packed up including several bottles of wine, I just have to chuck in the fresh food, toiletries etc. Wish me luck - have never camped with the DC's before and not at all since I was about 21!!

roisin Tue 26-Aug-08 21:07:21

Where do you live? We used to go there when we lived in Woodstock.

We haven't been there for years, but we had a great time then - also with groups of friends.

HAVE FUN!

gigglewitch Tue 26-Aug-08 21:08:38

sounds fab. have a lovely time all
<crosses fingers that we all get sunshine>

mrsmalumbas Fri 29-Aug-08 13:27:18

We're back - it was loads of fun, the kids are filthy and tired and so am I (somewhat sleep deprived!). The girls really enjoyed being outdoors for two whole days and especially loved roaming the site in their pyjamas during the early evening with their torches. A nice site, I would recommend it for kids, great play area and farm trail, you can even get fresh croissants and pain au chocolat each morning from the site shop! Just a tad busy and noisy last night with lots of groups of people sitting outside their tents talking till pretty late - didn't seem to bother the kids too much though. So we are now official camping converts! Can't wait till next summer so we can do it all again..

roisin Fri 29-Aug-08 13:39:22

Great!
I'm glad you had a good time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now