Talk

Advanced search

preparing for the dorset steam fair....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

(8 Posts)
yummybunnymummy Fri 22-Aug-08 21:02:17

hay, we're off to the steam fair in a couple of days, the boys are very excited (ages 4, 2 and 30 - dh included) and camping for 3 nights.
Am sooooo excited! I adore almost everything about camping, except creepy crawlies...

brightwell Sat 23-Aug-08 10:36:23

We usually go but because we've had a 3 week holiay in France, we're giving it a miss this year. I always get my Christmas puddings at the show. Fingers crossed for good weather!

Chocolateteapot Sat 23-Aug-08 16:59:01

We are going but not camping, we live close by. Last year was the first time we went, I thought it was excellent.

I was stunned when we drove through the gate by the size of the place, I had heard it was big but nothing prepared me for the reality.

yummybunnymummy Sat 23-Aug-08 21:36:11

have been buying food and supplies etc.. how much stuff does a family of four (plus dog) need for 4 days???? grin

yummybunnymummy Sun 31-Aug-08 23:24:53

it was brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LovelyDear Sun 31-Aug-08 23:25:42

i went to this years ago - is there still a wall of death?!

brightwell Mon 01-Sep-08 16:06:45

Where the dancing sheep there? did you buy any christmas puds?

bert74 Tue 09-Sep-08 20:20:45

We have just been for the first time, it was excellent, will def be going again.
The wall of death was there, although we didn't go and watch. Didn't see dancing sheep!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now