Talk

Advanced search

where can I buy calor gas??

(6 Posts)
becks5109 Wed 20-Aug-08 14:02:31

eek have just booked our first ever camping trip for this weekend - off to Brevedent in North France for 2 nights - very excited but also very nervous and hoping 1.5 year old won't keep the whole camp up with his nightly whingings! Anyway point of this was where on earth can I buy gas for our new unopened stove! Thanks

Troutpout Wed 20-Aug-08 14:11:52

We get ours from yeomans
Have you got a canister?
It's 18 pounds for a refill in Yeomans atm i think. If you haven't got a canister you have to get one (rubbish tips sometimes prove lucky) or you can buy the canister filled at yeomans.(probaby set you back about another 20 quid for the canister i should think)

becks5109 Wed 20-Aug-08 14:24:49

no don't have a cannister yet - am in london and have found stockists of calor gas but not campingaz - very ignorant i know but can I use calor gas one on a campingaz stove???

Troutpout Wed 20-Aug-08 16:47:26

Is the double burner with grill?
In the instructions, does it say you need either a 907 or 904 canister?
We have
this one here
We use an 907 canister with it
like this one here
hope this helps

becks5109 Fri 22-Aug-08 10:11:03

thanks trout pout got one yesterday - was really surprised at how small it was but we tried it in the kitchen last night and all working!

hettichzrpg Sun 07-Apr-13 15:24:25

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now