Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone have the Outwell Sliding Canopy?

(10 Posts)
quint Tue 12-Aug-08 21:53:56

Is it any good?

I have a Hartford XXL 2007 and can;t get an extension for love nor money and have been told that the 2008 doesn't fit. Do you thing the sliding one would be any good - obviously I know it won;t provide total cover but I thought a bit was better than none.

Unless of course any of you lovely mums can point me in the right direction of a 2007 extension!

Washersaurus Tue 12-Aug-08 22:22:53

Isn't there an outwell universal extension thingy?

quint Wed 13-Aug-08 12:25:37

There's a side universal thing I don;t know about a front universal extension other than this sliding one - just would be nice to know if anyone has anything good or bad to say about it - thanks anyway though

Washersaurus Wed 13-Aug-08 13:18:03

Sorry couldn't be any help - have you looked on the UKCS classifieds or ebay for one?

quint Wed 13-Aug-08 19:23:10

Will look on the UKCS now thanks - they're going for silly money on ebay - but I guess if I want one that's what I have to pay.

quint Thu 14-Aug-08 20:50:30

After all that I managed to get one on Ebay without having to resort to paying silly money.

Thanks for your replies though Washersaurus

Washersaurus Thu 14-Aug-08 22:10:57

Oh well done! I did see there was one going for a reasonable amount on ebay when I checked the other day grin

Now we just need the weather to improve so we can all go camping!

quint Thu 14-Aug-08 22:21:45

Don't we ever - just got back from a weekend in Devon - terrible weather, but for some reason still had a really fab time!!

It was DH who talked me into this camping lark, but I'm totally hooked now - even bought a carpet!

Washersaurus Fri 15-Aug-08 10:01:24

Ooooh I lurve our tent carpet.

I am indeed a poncey camper grin

quint Fri 15-Aug-08 21:42:24

DH nearly killed me - he's not convinced by the carpet, hpwever I've bought it now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now