Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone ever been to Rookley Country park, Isle of White?

(8 Posts)
onefootinthegravy Thu 07-Aug-08 12:28:59

We've just booked for end of August in a Static Caravan - It's looks quite nice any one been?
Good or bad experiences welcome !!

onefootinthegravy Thu 07-Aug-08 19:18:52

Anyone?

lulurose Thu 07-Aug-08 19:21:03

Is it through Hoeseasons? We went to their sister site: Island View. Facilities were good. The Isle of Wight is lovely anyway, we're off tomorrow, just hope it stops raining....

onefootinthegravy Thu 07-Aug-08 19:23:55

We booked it through Island View Holidays - so its much the same - Stupidly I been on some reveiw sites after I booked it hmm - some reviews got me a little concerned !

lulurose Thu 07-Aug-08 19:27:08

Oh, I'm sure it will be fine if Island View is anything to go by. The chalets there were really lovely and 5 minutes from the beach. I think Rookley is inland a bit, but everywhere is doable on the IOW IYKWIM!!

We're going with Hoeseasons again to The Savoy resort this time.

onefootinthegravy Thu 07-Aug-08 19:28:42

Hope the weathers kind to you, we're going Bank Holiday week which would not have been my choice but DH could only get his leave then !

bluefox Thu 07-Aug-08 19:42:53

We went to Rookley Park a few years back on a Sun £9.50 holiday. From what I can recall it was lovely. It is a bit inland but we preferred this as it meant it was so easy to get to everywhere else we wanted to go to on the island. Much preferred this than being on one of the coastal sites. The nearby village of Godshill is lovely. Would go back anytime. Enjoy.

onefootinthegravy Thu 07-Aug-08 20:18:18

Thanks ! That makes me feel better !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now