Talk

Advanced search

omg just got bk from camping a day early

(5 Posts)
kee27 Wed 06-Aug-08 17:00:32

i have never been b4 . so this was our first time . we loved sleeping in the tent and cooking out .the kids thought thats was great the only prob was . the bloody site it was like the land that time forgot . if u know what i mean i was gutted so we came home a day early . plus we had neibours from hell . who was just so loud and drunk all the time also had a dog that kept fecking barking . wanted to kick it up its ass at one point . but its not the dogs thought as it was just tied up all the time poor thing ppl should not . take there dogs with them if all they wana do is keep it tied up . apart from that it has not put me off . but will chose the site more carefully next time round .

more Wed 06-Aug-08 17:16:44

You should have complained to the site owners. Everyone has to be silent after 23.00. Normal site rules (and common curtesy).
Check out the recommendations the site gets on the internet before you book it.

ladymariner Wed 06-Aug-08 17:35:39

Depends where you go. We also went camping once and it was like something out of "Deliverance"!!!

Needless to say, we didn't rush back although because there was a crowd of us we did have a great weekend.

kee27 Wed 06-Aug-08 18:01:05

i did complain and waiting to hear from the manger i have been told that i will be given a few free day bk at the site i hated lol. but as its with park resorts i dont see why i wont be abel to use it at anothe site do u

kee27 Wed 06-Aug-08 18:01:05

i did complain and waiting to hear from the manger i have been told that i will be given a few free day bk at the site i hated lol. but as its with park resorts i dont see why i wont be abel to use it at anothe site do u

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now