Talk

Advanced search

Tips to make sure Dp comes camping again next time.

(2 Posts)
3kids1cat Tue 05-Aug-08 11:49:58

I am going to South Wales on Sunday with Dp,kids and lots of family, for 5 days. I have been camping lots before, but Dp has only been years ago with his mates, and was too drunk to remember it.

I want to make sure he enjoys himself, and isn't uncomfortable or cold, or stressed. My family all go together every year and I want to make sure he will go again next year.

So what are your tips, that hopefully don't involve spending loads, or taking up lots of room because money and space are tight.

LittleB Tue 05-Aug-08 12:21:10

Double sleeping bags are good on an air bed -comfy sleeping helps! also take extra blankets in case its cold, we put these on the car seats and sit on them so that they don't take up too much room. Yummy food, can you take an instant BBQ or have a camp fire - he can be all manly and get involved - he doesn't want to feel forgotten! Plenty of clothes - and spare pairs of warm socks are useful when its cold, or if your groundsheet leaks like ours did! A box of wine is handy - easier than bottles, and chocolate helps my DH too! Hope you all have a lovely time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now